Summer work & Travel


The Summer Work & Travel program provides foreign students with an opportunity to live and work in the United States during their summer vacation from college or university to experience and to be exposed to the people and their way of life in the United States. College and University students enrolled full time and pursuing studies at post-secondary accredited academic institutions located outside the United States come to the U.S. to share their culture and ideas with people of the United States through temporary work and travel opportunities.


  • Must be between 18 and 29 years old.
  • Sufficiently proficient in English to successfully interact in an English-speaking environment.
  • Must be currently enrolled and actively pursuing a college or university degree.
  • Have successfully completed at least one semester or equivalent of post-secondary academic study.

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.